On this grand festive season of Durga Puja Andarmahal is presenting a special bengali recipe of chicken korma called “Murgir Korma”. Try this easy but beautiful dish on the holidays
1) Chicken = 500 gms, 2) Ginger Paste = 1 Teaspoon, 3) Garlic Paste = 1 Teaspoon, Onion Paste = 2 Tablespoon, Ground Nut Paste = 2 Tablespoon, Garam Mashala = 1 Teaspoon, Lemon = 1, Sweet Curd = 100 gms, Red Chili Powder = 1 Teaspoon, Raisins = 1 Tablespoon, Ghee = 100 gms, Salt to taste.
1) Marinate chicken with ginger, garlic, onion paste, red chili powder and sweet curd.
2) Heat entire ghee and mix garam mashala in it and stir.
3) Add chicken in it & stir a little. Add salt to taste.
4) Stir and keep covered for cooking till the ghee comes out.
5) Add lemon juice, ground nut paste in little water and raisins. Stir and take out.
6) Serve hot.