Still that smell of Poush Parbon is fresh and for foodie Bengalees taste of Pithas are always wanted. Today Andarmahal is presenting the recipe of ever lovable dish Patishapta.
1. Khoa khir = 150 gms
2. Milk = 1 cup
3. Oil in small quantity
4. Ground Rice = 1 cup
5. Almond, Raisins, Cashew = 50 gms
6. Gola Khir = 50 gms
7. Suji = 50gms
1. Mix ground rice, suji & milk together. Keep in a pot.
2. Mix khoa khir, almond, cashew & raisins & prepare the as filler.
3. Pour & spread little oil on non sticky frying pan. Pour & evenly spread 1 big scoop full of the mix. Spread should be small in thickness.
4. Place the filler on it.
5. Fold the spread carefully around filler.
6. Serve the folded Patishapta by garnishing with gola khir, cashew & raisins.