Doi Chingri – Prawn Yogurt Curry is one the most palatable bengali delicacy. There can be almost no food loving bengali person who is not in love with DOI CHINGRI. Now the recipe from Andarmahal
1) Bagda Prawn = 250 gms
2) Yogurt = 3 tea spoon
3) Onion = 1 sliced
4) Onion = 4 crushed
5) Mustered Oil = 6 table spoon
6) Dry Chili = 1 & 1/2 tea spoon crushed
7) Methi = 2 tea sppon soaked in 1/2 cup water
8) Coriender Leaves = 1 bunch sliced
9) Salt to taste
10) Cheese Spread = 1 tea spoon
1) Process the prawn by cutting and washing properly. Merinate with portion of yogurt & crushed onion for 1/2 hr.
2) Put oil in tawa & heat. Fry the prawn and keep aside.
3) In same oil put onion & crushed dry cili. Fry properly. Pour rest of yogurt, rest of crushed onion & methi soaked water. Put coriender
leaves & water. Put the prawns in it. In seam condition cover it for sometime. Once the water is almost drying pour the cheese spread dissolving in 1/2 cup milk. Let it boil. Take out. Garnish with coriender leaves & serve.