On this occasion of birth anniversary of Kobiguru Rabindranath Tagore, Andarmahal brings a special menu of “Shorshe Mangsho” liked by his family, the members of Thakur Bari.
1) Meat = 1/2 Kg,
2) Yogurt = 75 gm,
3) Salt to taste,
4) White mustard = 1 Table spoon,
5) Green chilies = 6,
6) Poppy seeds (posto) = 1 Table spoon,
7) Mustard oil = 1 Table spoon,
1) Wash the meat and boil with yogurt & salt in pressure cooker properly for 15 mins. Better not to add water.
2) Make paste of white mustard, poppy seeds & 2 green chilies together.
3) Add boiled meat, spice paste, little water, 4 green chilies and the mustard oil together and boil together for 5 to 7 mins.
4) Serve hot with rice.